Medma Magento Marketplace Extension
Where it is useful?
There are many different ways in which you can use Disable Customer Registration extension.
Easiest Setup and Configuration
Its super easy to disable customer registrations in Magento. Setup manual approval and email alerts too.
Check Why We Are No. #1?
Simply the Best
Works like Charm
Our Awesome Support
We know our core strengths, stick to our guns and hone our skills. Most Importantly, we stay focused.
We love building for Magento, which is one of the best open source ecommerce platform.
How to stop frontend registration in Magento?
How to disable user registration in Magento?
How to approve all customer registrations manually?
How to hide the default registration form in Magento?
These above questions are frequently asked by many store owners who are using Magento 1.x or Magento 2.x platforms. And the answer is : install our Disable Customer Registration extension which does all of this beautifully!
Just follow these below installation steps and you are ready to go:
1. After purchase, Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" section of your account at our website.
2. Unzip the zipped package.
3. Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through FTP.
4. Create "Disableregistration" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through FTP.
5. Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-disableregistration” (extracted in step #2 above) to server location "app/code/Medma/Disableregistration".
6. Connect to your server through ssh and change to your Magento installation root.
7. Execute below commands one by one :
i) php bin/magento setup:upgrade
ii) chmod 777 -R var
iii) chmod 777 -R pub
iv) php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
v) chmod 777 -R var
vi) chmod 777 -R pub
8. Navigate to Store -> Configuration -> Customer Registration-> Admin Control or Medma -> Disable Registration -> Configuration -> Admin Control to enable extension for any store you want.