Disable Customer Registration Magento Extension
Disable Customer Registration is a very useful extension for Magento store owners. This extension can disable the user registration in your Magento store. Once activated, the users will not be able to register on your website by filling up default registration form in Magento frontend.
With this extension, Magento Admin can anytime disable the user registration at his store. Once customer registration has been disabled, the registration form for new users will not be visible at the store. The customers will not be able to register on the webstore by even using direct link of the registration form at the Magento frontend. If manual approval of customer account is enabled then the Admin will get email notification whenever a new customer gets registered. The customer also gets email notification when Admin manually approves his account.
Where it is useful?
There are many different ways in which you can use Disable Customer Registration extension.
Easiest Setup and Configuration
Its super easy to disable customer registrations in Magento. Setup manual approval and email alerts too.
Check Why We Are No. #1?
Simply the Best
Works like Charm
Our Awesome Support
We know what it takes to support customers and so we don't commit magic.
We love building for Magento, which is one of the best open source ecommerce platform.
How to stop frontend registration in Magento?
How to disable user registration in Magento?
How to approve all customer registrations manually?
How to hide the default registration form in Magento?
These above questions are frequently asked by many store owners who are using Magento 1.x or Magento 2.x platforms. And the answer is : install our Disable Customer Registration extension which does all of this beautifully!
Just follow these below installation steps and you are ready to go:
1. After purchase, Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" section of your account at our website.
2. Unzip the zipped package.
3. Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through FTP.
4. Create "Disableregistration" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through FTP.
5. Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-disableregistration” (extracted in step #2 above) to server location "app/code/Medma/Disableregistration".
6. Connect to your server through ssh and change to your Magento installation root.
7. Execute below commands one by one :
i) php bin/magento setup:upgrade
ii) chmod 777 -R var
iii) chmod 777 -R pub
iv) php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
v) chmod 777 -R var
vi) chmod 777 -R pub
8. Navigate to Store -> Configuration -> Customer Registration-> Admin Control or Medma -> Disable Registration -> Configuration -> Admin Control to enable extension for any store you want.